Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 2

Today was much more enjoyable than yesterday; however, with little sleep last night I didn't last long. It was a nice change of pace to attend our book discussion in the Metcalf cabin. It seems we all have a lot to say...imagine that! We had the opportunity to take a short hike and it was very nice. After lunch we went canoeing and then had some free time to enjoy. I've become good friends with a classmate named Amanda and we had a great time on the water. It is amazing to me how, although I've looked at this time as a class, and we have been busy, but just being in this setting is relaxing and almost good for-the-soul feeling. Perhaps for my project I will investigate that further. Children undoubtedly also benefit from from being in the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment