Thursday, July 29, 2010

One last day...

Today I had a blast on the ropes course! It was exciting and nerve-racking at the same time. I was able to take some great pictures too. The weather started out a little cool and cloudy, but it turned out to be a somewhat nice day. We had a history lesson about Bob Sledding, hatred for Hebrews, and the Adirondack's. Not sure how this was tied into the course, but our lecturer was at least entertaining.
Tonight's bittersweet. I made some good friends, or at least interesting! I certainly miss home and am ready to head out. It has been a great experience here and for the most part I have enjoyed my time. I love history and have delighted in learning the history of the Adirondack's; I hope to visit often, at least each summer. Well, swimming at the kayak dock, everyone's in. Better go! Free time has been limited and ya gotta get it while 'ya can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment